Did you know… that we can choose how we want to age? asks speaker, author, anti aging specialist and ballerina, Miranda Esmonde-White. She will share the how to’s to do that during her informative presentation Aging Backwards at the Afternoon Lecture Series at Victoria Hall on Tuesday, September 19, 12:30 p.m.
Presented in collaboration with the Women’s Canadian Club of Montreal, this important talk gives us the information we need as we age. “Most of us are unaware that the process of aging is triggered by cell death.,” explains Miranda.
In Aging Backwards, Miranda demonstrates how you can slow down and reverse the speed in which your cells die—showing scientifically, how anyone can stay feeling young and vibrant their entire life. Miranda explains “The human body is designed to remain pain-free, energetic and healthy throughout its lifespan. With Aging Backwards gone are the days when we had to accept the negative consequences of aging as inevitable and a “normal” part of getting older. In reality, we should never have to surrender helplessly to chronic pain, hip and knee replacements, loss of energy and mobility, poor posture, weight gain—regardless of our chronological years.”
Points will include
- How correcting our posture can make us look like we’ve lost 10 pounds and 10 years in just 10 seconds
- How to prevent muscle atrophy and cell death—and jumpstart weight loss—in only 30 minutes a day
- How to live in a pain-free body no matter what your age
- How we can reverse the physical changes that occur to our bones, muscles, and skin as we get older
- How we can maintain our weight, flexibility, strength, attractiveness, and good health in middle age and well into our golden years
or Victoria Hall 514.989.5226