Hello and welcome to Around Westmount Issue Three.
This week we present an interesting array of arts, wholesome food, and even Irish royalty. There are innovative local and not so local businesses, and reviews of recent events, presentations and personalities. And, of course, we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Generations Foundation… Why?
- Founder and director Adrian Bercovici explains the reason for starting up the charity that feeds children.
- Generations Foundation works with Provigo to teach students at Roslyn Elementary School about healthy eating and nutrition
- Roslyn School celebrates Pink Shirt Day in Style
- Bruce Anderson exhibition at Gallery at Victoria Hall starts tonight, March 1
- Whiskey Tasting at Congregation Shaar Hashomayim March 2
- What Milly Did: The Remarkable Pioneer of Plastics Recycling March 2
- presentation at Atwater Lunchtime Series
- Sarah Stevenson Vernissage: Thursday March 2nd at 6 pm
- Artists Shelley Freeman and Alexandra MacDougall exhibition at the Gallery at Victoria Hall March 9
- Mary Lynne Loftus crowned Queen of St. Patrick’s Parade
- Kind of Blue review
- Bon Ton Dry Cleaners making recycling formerly loved clothing easier
- Westmount Square Dental Centre